Celebrate Your Lifetime Together
Any couple celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary, certainly deserve to celebrate. Together, they have survived a half-century of life’s grand ups and downs, the good, the bad and all of it in between.
Invite family close and extended, friends, work associates, neighbors, fellow church members, the network of people who make up a persons life. You won’t have to look too hard to assemble your guest list for the party. Youll discover that the reach of their joined lives is extensive when you add up the numbers. You can invite as many of them to the celebration as your budget can afford. Click Here to Contact Our Special Event Coordinator for a Tour.
ANNIVERSARY PARTY PLANNING TIPS:
- For musical background, play songs from the decade the couple was married. Alternatively, if their preferences tend toward a different style of music, by all means choose songs according to their taste instead.
- Before the party, ask guests to submit in writing their favorite memories of the couple. Assemble these in the scrapbook as a gift for the couple.
- Don’t forget to toast the guests of honor. You, as host, should have special words to say to them. But encourage everyone to share their fondest memories and wishes with the couple.
- Select a memorable menu for the not-so-newlyweds. This could be a meal based on the menu they shared on their first date. Consider recreating the menu from their wedding day. Or perhaps it can be the favorite meal the wife has cooked for her husband over the years – only this time she doesn’t have to do the cooking! Our chef will be glad to work with you on menus. Dont forget to include food for the youngsters in the crowd.
- Top the anniversary cake with the topper from their wedding cake if you can sneak it away from them. Otherwise, create a cake topper from golden balls, gold leaves or even golden cupids.
Leicester Country Club is located just minutes from Worcester, MA and easily accessible from major highways.
- Offering gorgeous, panoramic views of the 18-hole golf course and country garden seasonal flowers and foliage.
- A Garden Gazebo for outdoor re-commitment ceremonies and pictures.
- A picturesque New England covered bridge that will provide a stunning setting to complete the backdrop for your re-commitment ceremony and photos.
- We have two beautifully appointed function rooms lined with windows and outside decks that overlook the golf course.
- The Leicester Room will accommodate up to 100 guests.
- The Ballroom will accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Our accomplished chef has designed menus that will impress you and your guests, and remember, they will be *Inclusive, based upon the package you choose. You will be able to easily estimate your wedding fees in just minutes, not hours or days, spent trying to figure out the hidden costs that other facilities charge.
- Our hand-chosen, super-friendly staff, will attend to your needs and serve your meal in a pleasant, timely manner. We guarantee it.
Please call us at 1-508-892-1390 Ext 304 for more information or questions.
» Contact Us